Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I just wanna close my eyes and scream and shout
Dance, Dance

So past few days were hell. Sick, and sick, and sick, and all i do is stay home and rest, and rest, and rest. Even went to take a blood test because doctor thinks that i've got dengue AGAIN. grrr. But, her judgement was so so so so wrong. And i tell you, she's f-ed up RUDE! I was telling her i need a MC for the day and she can ask me, "For what?" And for that, i named her EVERY SINGLE sickness i had. Plus, i went over to have my blood tested, the guy asked how come my particulars' not filled in and asked which doctor did i see. So i seriously hope that she got scolded or something! Grr. Neway, I was already half recovered on friday. So right after i recovered, or rather, when i ALMOST fully recovered, i went to hit the club last night! Went Zouk with Jeremy, Edmund and Connie (Jem's friend). Okay, she's as tall as me. How cool is that. And it's pretty cool how we hang around and talk like as if we were friends before, when the fact is that we only met last night! And we sure had fun dancing the night away! SO, last night was aaawwesooomee! Neway, apart from that, it's quite depressing to know that jasmine, kk and shimin went over to leslie's place to -------- without me and weiyan?! I mean like seriously, without us? So for the past few times, it was always the same old people doing all the surprises TOGETHER but now, is excluding us? and we werent even asked? OooooK. No explanations needed. Oh i havent mention, mother went mad over one of my Nintendo DS game. haha.

With love, on Sunday, November 18, 2007
xxx This scene is DEAD xxx

NOTE TO TAKE!
----

Sherlyn's Blurbs
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I just wanna model.


Love, Love, Love!
My FAMILY's the big deal.
Mummy is the coolest mum on earth.
Aunt is the best listener.
FRIENDS complete the rest of my life.
Love the Girlfriends even more.
Snapping Pictures.
Pink is Love, Red is Hot.
Smiles & Laughters.
Tinkerbells.
Fairytales.
Princess Tiaras.
Ballooooooons!
Sunsets & Sunrises.
Doggies & Kitties.
Chocolates! Cookies! Ice-cream!
Strolls during late nights.
Chilling in clubs/pubs.
Dancing!
Shopping, duh.

The Ewwws..
Being alone, Being lied to.
Attached guys checking other girls out in front of their girlfriends.
TOTALLY HATE people who imitates me.

I WANT! I WANT!
Tinkerbell Bracelet
Vintage Stripe Shirt
'Boyfriend'-Shirt Dress
Dress
Tattoo
Naval Piercing
Cream White Converse